About Dansani - CSR
Dansani has in all areas focus on a business-driven social responsibility. Right from our choice of raw materials and suppliers, our internal processes and the social working environment in the company to deliveries of products. We have a formulated environmental policy that we comply with in our efforts to minimise environmental and climate impact. Based on the statement that many small streams make a big river, we strive to act environmentally and socially responsible in large and small. At our workplaces, we consider the working environment and social well-being high. At Dansani we focus on human diversity and difference.
- To drive a corporate social responsible business.
- Be a good partner, which both the consumers and retailer can choose with calmness.
- Take responsibility for the community in which we take part.
- Be a workplace where our employees thrive and are proud to work. It gives job satisfaction and thus high product quality.
- Focus on increasing local employment through growth.
- Create a dynamic working environment and attract qualified employees in our region.
- Be committed both regionally and locally through various sponsorships.
Dansani’s actions to drive a socially responsible business
- We support the educational system and coorporate with the educational institutions both regional and local by offering students both trainee programs and internships.
- We take our responsibility to bring young people into the labour market and annually offer students trainee programs within; sales, administration, purchasing, warehouse etc. as well as the opportunity to complete the final educational thesis within our company.
- We take an active responsibility to integrate ethnic minorities and people who have difficult conditions in the labour market, e.g. people with reduced working capacity.
- At Dansani we have room for different religions and opinions. As a business, we are neutral in terms of religion. We are divided into 11 different nationalities of 220 employees.
- We are involved in the local community and we sponsor; Relay for Life – (Cancer Society), SønderjyskE (local football club), The World Champion orienteer Maja Alm - and the triathlete Daniel Sommerkorn.