Dansani offers you beautiful solutions for your bathroom, created on the basis of the principles behind Danish design: functionality, simplicity and naturalness.
This attractively designed mirror cabinet with light panels at the top and bottom provides effective lighting in the mirror cabinet, while at the same time provides really pleasant downward light to work in at the mirror and basin. The mirror cabinet is available in all decors to match the furniture.
Light plays a vital role when it comes to our health and well-being, and it has been scientifically proven that good lighting increases our quality of life. Therefore, we ought to be critical and quality-conscious when we select lighting for our homes. Because artificial light is not always good illumination.
Basically, it is all about finding a comfortable light, as close as possible to sunlight, so that the colours of materials and people are reproduced in a varied and natural way.
If you buy your lighting from Dansani, you do not need to worry about quality and colours of the light. Our LED light fittings are sorted applying high quality levels, that ensures that all LEDs in your lamps emit a homogeneous light and offer the same correct colour reproduction, no matter the lamp model and position.
The mirror cabinet is supplied with:
- Integrated shaver point
- Light-control with built-in memory function
- Double-sided mirrored door with adjustable hinges and dampers
- A round magnifying mirror (magnifies 5 times), which you can place at the required height
- 6 mm movable, crystal clear glass shelves which give a light look
Parallel mirror cabinets can also be supplemented with:
- Accessory pack with 2 wooden trays and a magnet
mirror cabinets with touch control have a 12V lighting system, where you have the following options:
1. Touch control with the latest settings in a memory:
- On and off function
- Stepless dimming and adjustment of the
colour temperature of the light (2100 – 6500 K) with 4 pre-saved settings. The electronic touch control requires a 5-second interval between turning off and on again to save the latest setting.
2. Excellent colour reproduction (RA 90+) 2100 K is very warm, almost reddish light, while 6500 K is very cold, almost bluish.
The working lives of the driver and LED are reduced if the light is kept on constantly.
All our lighting solutions are designed for bathrooms and IP44-approved for use in wet rooms.
Wall fittings are included with all mirrors."